At Randers HF og VUC Tickets by Studiz is used for events.
Below you will find a guide for ordering tickets
- Go to studiz.dk
- Click 'Sign up'
- Fill in your informations
Click continue and your profile are now created. This might take a few seconds. (Your password is sent in a mail to the mail-address you created your profile with)
- You can change your password through your profile-page, through a link in the welcome e-mail, or by using the "forgotten password" functionality. If you do so your will recieve an e-mail with a link to change password.
Now you need to verify your status as a student at the school. This is done through UNIC.
- If your computer is already logged into UNI-login it is automatically associated with your student profile. Otherwise you will get a new window with the UNI-login login box.
Quick-Guide to create student profileTo purchase a ticket for an event you need to create your student profile and confirm you status as a student at the school. This is done through your institution login - eg. (UNI-login, WAYF or similar)
Click here for a full guide to creating a student profile
- When you are logged in at studiz.dk (and your student-profile is verified), you can access the ticket order page through your profile page or through the clock ikon in the top right cornor.
When your ticket order is complete you can see a blue botton called 'QR-code', which displays your ticket as a QR-code.
OBS: Tickets purchased though the website is of course also visible in the app when you are logged in with you student profile.
- You can also order tickets directly in the Studiz' app - to do so, go to the menu-point 'Student-ID', scroll to the bottom of the list where you specify where you want to use your student-ID.
- If your institution has any active events you can find these here.
- When you click at an event the ticket order page will display.
When you ticket order is completed, the link is changed to a screen with a QR-code, which contains you ticket to the event.
The Studiz' app now contains both your ticket and your Student-ID!
- When your ticket order is complete a confirmation e-mail is sent to you. This confirmation can also be used as your ticket, as it contains your ticket QR-code as well.